Ok, so I’m not sure what to expect in this new series.
I really loved Lizzy and Diesel until last book (which I’m convinced I need to give it another shot because I refuse to be disappointed) but this one sounded intriguing enough to push through my reluctance.
- That’s a pretty, blue cover
- Oh, another Evanovich series
- Not Lizzy and Diesel?
- I miss Lizzy and Diesel
- I wish I could say I loved Wicked Charms, but I do love Lizzy and Diesel
- Oh, another co-written series with Phoef Sutton
- Wasn’t Sutton the co-writer on Wicked Charms?
- Hm, Knight and Moon
- That’s catchy
- I’ll ignore how it seem so similar to her other series in progress, including Lizzy and Diesel
- I’m thinking about Lizzy and Diesel way too much
- Curious Minds–well, that sounds curious
- Junior analyst
- Missing bank funds
- Missing man
- Missing gold
- Ok, Evanovich and Sutton. I’ll give you another chance
And that’s how I ended up on page 53, still cautious but loving Knight’s personality and interested in seeing how the heck are they going to find his gold.