So, I’ve dived into another book series, took a week long’s trip, read two more books, and wrote only one blog post. I have so much catching up to do! I am happy to do so, though. And more so since I’ve got some time now. My next semester doesn’t start until November 2nd, so I should have no excuses. Key word: Should.
On my blogging palette here’s what should be coming around the corner this week:
- Review on the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
- Review on Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- Review on Secret Shopper by Tanya Taimanglo
- A few posts about my trip
- A Through the Peephole interview
It’s going to be a busy week and I hope you stay tune!
Updated 10/15/13: Added link to Secret Shopper Review and Through the Peephole Interview.