What three things would I want to say and to whom do I want to say it to?
What a challenging question! Firstly because of the who and secondly because of the what.
I’ve been thinking about this challenge since I reviewed it and I still haven’t quite come up with who and what. So, let’s just go on instinct.
J. K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter Series:
- The Harry Potter series totally rocked.
- You’re a genius!
- An amusement park? Nice!
Simon, from The Mortal Instruments:
- You’re the best-est friend ever!
- Vampire? Even better.
- You totally deserve a happy ending and I know you’ll get one.
Jessica Fletcher, from Murder, She Wrote:
- Did you ever study law?
- What kind of books do you read?
- Does it ever bother you that trouble seems to follow you around?