Likes and dislikes. 10 of them. 10? Like 10 each? Or 5 and 5? Ok. Maybe it’s a smidge too much, but it’s a valid question right? At any rate, I decided let’s hit the ball out of the park: 10 each.
- Watching a movie in the theater
- A rainy day
- Twilight time (that wonderful time between day and night)
- A good conversation
- The cold
- The night sky
- Spiders! I shudder at the thought of them. All. The. Time.
- Snakes! See above.
- The Beach – I’m sorry! I know I live on island and how can I possibly not like the beach. It’s just … the sand, the way the air “sticks” to you because it’s salty. I mean, I don’t hate it, I just don’t really care for it either.
- People who are fake.
- Horror movies
- Being late
- Math – it is my exact opposite.
- Excessive swearing
- Cooking/baking – or does that count as two?
- Hurting other people – even when it’s unintentional.